Friday, May 1, 2015

SKLEER Review



I received a product called SKLEER to review on my blog. SKLEER is a All in One Skin Corrective. It can assist with itchy skin conditions such as dermatitis or eczema, dry skin, insect bites, burns, abrasions, hives, sunburn etc. My son has dry skin what I think it feels like is dry his high upper thighs and his lower back I do put cream on him but that never seems to really work, so I tried SKLEER and it seemed to work a little each day I put it on. I could tell somewhat by a difference but not much. I want to hold off on some of this for when summer starts kicking in because I hate mosquito's they suck and they itch like crazy so I can't wait to use some for that moment.


SKLEER contains a combination of essential oils: Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Caraway, Cinnamon and Cardamom that work synergistically together to assist healing. The proprietary gel formula takes the potent essential oils deep into the skin to optimise healing.  The therapeutic power of SKLEER lies in the fact that the gel takes the natural ingredients to the lower levels of the skin for enhanced penetration and effectiveness.  Thanks to the unique patent pending formulation SKLEER All in One Skin Corrective is non-greasy.

It's sorta looks like that jelly they put on pregnant woman to see the ultrasound of the baby. It goes on nice and smooth. Also may have to ask my doctor or dermatologist for more of this if I run out they can recommend it to me since I did try it out (:


3 comments:

  1. tara sweetie is eymi from www.avoyagetruefashion.blogspot.com now u will be featured on my site for an entire month =D for winning the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that it contains oils that help the skin as well as goes on smoothly. Glad you reviewed this product cause now I've been introduced to a new brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty awesome! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...